One of the favorite street food of Tamilnadu. Normal porotta(paratha) is cut to smaller and mix with spicy ingredients to make this awesome food recipe.Here we going to make this beautiful dish.
- Ginger and garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder -1/4 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder (or) chili sauce - 1 tbsp
- Green Chilies -3 ns
- Curry leaves -3 ns
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tbsp
- Capsicum, cut into cubes- -1ns
- Tomatoes, Finely chopped - 2ns
- Onion - 1 ns
- Parathas - 6ns
- Salt As required
- Garam Masala -1tspn
- Lemon juice -1 tspn
- Soy sauce -1 tspn
- Heat oil in a pan and add add cumin seeds.
- When it sputters add onions,saute till it turns golden brown.
- Add green chilies, ginger garlic paste and saute for 3 minutes.
- Now add Tomatoes, curry leaves and salt to it ,cook well for 5 minutes and add all the masalas (garam masala, red chili powder) and fry it for 2-minutes.
- Now add pieces of capsicum to it and saute for 2-3 minute.
- Take the Paratha and cut it to triangle or cube pieces and mix will the above.
- Now cook for a few more minute till all the above mix well.
- If you like to add soya sauce, add a little and take of from fire.
- Serve hot.