Kulfi,the Indian dessert dish made from Milk,cream and nuts.Easy to make recipe that everyone likes for a bite. according to variety of nuts we are used gives the kulfi different names...eg: if we use almond paste,then it's called as almond Kulfi..
- Dissolve the cornflour in 1/2cup milk and make to a pasty form.
- Boil the remaining milk and add this paste to it.
- Mix well and cook till the mixture thickens
- Take of from the fire and add powdered cardamom,almond and pista pieces.Allow it to cool
- Take it and pour into molds and freeze it for 6-8hours.